Before You Register
Please note: Before registering in one of these programs, ALL participants require a Language Benchmark Test provided by the following centre:
Language Assessment and Referral Centre (LARC)
201 – 336 5th Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 2P4
This blended class hybrid methodology combines the historical classroom-based training with online/virtual classes, eLearning videos, assessments, follow-up classes, etc., to make the learning last long and more effective.
Who can take this program?
This class is popular with clients who cannot travel or do not have transportation, on parental leave, pregnant, have young infants with no options for daycare, and clients who live or work in towns located right outside of Saskatoon.
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be either a Permanent Resident of Canada, Protected Person or a Convention Refugee who has been selected by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); and
- Have a current and valid language assessment that supports referral to the classes being offered.
If you are interested in applying for the LINC Blended Class, please fill out the online form below.
- CLB 4-6 – SIA Main Office, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday
- CLB 5-6 – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
For general registration purposes and LINC information: LINC Support Worker – Mohammad at 306-986-0075.
We accept a maximum of 15 participants in the LINC Blended class.
Interested clients can fill out the registration form below to register for the program.