LINC Women LEAD (WL)
Before You Register
Please note: Before registering in one of these programs, ALL participants require a Language Benchmark Test provided by the following centre:
Language Assessment and Referral Centre (LARC)
201 – 336 5th Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 2P4
The Women LEAD program incorporates both employment and language training. Learners are asked to commit for six months to undergo language improvement, cultural integration, pre-employment support, employment readiness, career planning, training, and certification in preparation for the job market.
Who can take this program?
This program is for newcomer women with a CLB level between 3-5 interested in a full-time language and employment training program.
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be either a Permanent Resident of Canada, Protected Person or a Convention Refugee who has been selected by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); and
- Have a current and valid language assessment that supports referral to the classes being offered.
- CLB 3-5 – Bridge Ministry International Church, 9:00am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday
- April – September (Apply by April 10, 2021)
- October – March (Apply by October 10, 2021)
For employment training program details: LINC Women LEAD coordinator – Jillian Baker at 306-952-6206.
For general registration purposes and LINC information: LINC Support Worker – Mohammad at 306-986-0075.
We accept a maximum of 15 participants in the Women LEAD program.
The next program begins on Oct 12 – submit your application by Oct 10th!
If you are interested in applying for the Women LEAD program, please fill out the online form below.