Digital Services for Individuals and Scams – Information Session
Join us for an Informative Session on ‘Digital Services for Individuals & Scams’ with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Learn how you can easily view your personal tax returns and manage other affairs online.
Topics we will be covering:
– My account and Online services for individuals: Explore features and benefits of managing your taxes online.
– Netfile: Learn about the internet-based service that allows most individuals to file their income tax and benefit return for the current year using the Internet
– Auto-fill my return: Automatically fill in parts of your current year income tax and benefit return
– Express Notice of Assessment (NOA)
– Recognizing scams and frauds
– Practical tips to identify scams and how to protect yourself
– What to do if you’re scammed, and where to seek help
– Reporting scams
Don’t miss this opportunity! Register now!