Corporate Culture Club
The Corporate Culture Club provides local employers and businesses with tools to develop inclusive business practices for newcomers in the community.
- A safe space where employers and leadership can discuss matters of cultural diversity, equity and inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
- Keynote speakers and networking with food, fun, and entertainment.
- Promote diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
- Improve our community relationships.
- Showcase best practices of employment of Indigenous peoples, women, and people with diverse abilities.
- Develop relationships and networks.
- Become supportive of newcomers in the workplace.
- Access partially funded work placements.
- Enhance and improve mindset and productivity.
- Improve relationships between management and employees.
- Invitations to all SIA events.
- Access to our Cultural Resource Centre and cultural supports.
- Be in a management position
- Saskatchewan organizations and businesses.
- Attend at least two meetings per year.