English for Employment (E4E)
English for Employment (E4E) CLB 4 to 6
The English for Employment (E4E) program provides Newcomers the English language skills required to meet their individual employment challenges. It is a 2-month course designed to help participants attain knowledge of the Canadian work environment and to connect to the labor market in Saskatchewan.
Who is eligible for English for Employment (E4E) classes?
- Must be a Newcomer (individuals who were not born in Canada);
- At least eighteen (18) years of age;
- Are legally eligible to work, have been in Canada for 8 years or less since the date of the first arrival, or if in Canada longer than 8 years, have a referral from a Labour Market Services office that states that participation in the program is required for employment purposes;
- Have been assessed, according to the National Placement Guidelines 2014, as appropriate for a CLB 4 to 6 ESL class. Individuals who do not meet the above criteria are not eligible for the program. Applications are available at our main office or click here to download it and send it in by hand delivering, email, or fax.
- Free child minding is available
Finish date: December 14th
When? Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 9:00 PM
Where? SIA Main Office, 601B 1st Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X7