The Employment Counselling Service (ECS) is designed to offer client- centered and individually tailored support to Newcomers seeking to establish a career in Saskatchewan.
To serve clients across the province, counselling will be available in person, over the phone, or virtually. Counselling is available by appointment only, but meetings can be scheduled on weekdays, weekday evenings, and on the weekend to accommodate clients’ busy schedules.
Through participation in one-on-one employment counselling, clients will receive:
- Relevant and individually tailored career development and support such as:
- Interview preparation and practice
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Career-specific language practice
- Referrals to programs and services within the community
- Recommendations for relevant education and career opportunities
Permanent residents or refugees, including youth, who are legally able to work in Canada can apply for employment counselling services.
How to Apply
If you are interested in accessing Employment Counselling Services, please complete an online application: CLICK HERE
- Completed application form
- If you have a resume please submit the most current copy
- Proof of language assessment