English for Employment (E4E)
English for Employment (E4E) is a program for Newcomers to gain the English language skills required to meet employment challenges. The program is designed to help Newcomers attain knowledge of the Canadian work environment and to connect to the labour market in Saskatchewan.
- Gain knowledge of Canadian work culture and environment.
- Connect with other Newcomers, professionals, and the community.
- Interview preparation and practice.
- Basics and tips of networking.
- Learn to write cover letters and resumes.
- Must be a Newcomer (PR, Temporary Resident, Work Permit, or Canadian Citizen);
- 18+ years old;
- Legally eligible to work in Canada; and
- CLB 5 to 8.
Location & Times
All classes are currently online. English for Employment (E4E) has two separate classes, times and locations (for in-person classes, when available):
- Mornings: Tuesdays and Thursdays | 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
St. Paul’s United Church | 454 Egbert Avenue
- Evenings: Tuesday and Thursday | 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wildwood Mennonite Church | 1502 Acadia Drive
English for Employment (E4E) is a five-month program with two intakes per year.
We are no longer accepting applications for July 12 2022 intake. We are adding applications to our waitlist for the next intake that starts in January 2023.
If you are interested in the English for Employment (E4E) program, please fill out the online application below.