Volunteer for Youth Programs
SIA is a safe and welcoming organization that promotes harmony and acceptance to all members of our community. Volunteering with SIA is an excellent way to contribute to our organization and the community through our work.
We are passionate about our work and seek passionate volunteers who would like to contribute while gaining valuable experiences. Please reach out to us if this volunteer opportunity is for you.
Who can Volunteer?
Anyone who is age 13 and up and looking to have volunteer work on their resume. We welcome former program participants.
What will I do?
- You will work with the Youth Team during the in-person days.
- Some days you will go on trips to different locations and attractions.
- You will accompany the youth and assist our coordinators in program delivery.
When will I Volunteer?
The program runs between July 1st and Aug 30th. There will be a flexible schedule where you can choose when you want to join us.
Where will I Volunteer?
- The Saskatoon Full Gospel Church located at 2410 Haultain Ave.
- We will also go on field trips and you are welcome to join us.
Why Should I Volunteer?
- You will gain a work experience with a team of experienced youth coordinators.
- You will learn how to work with children and youth from different backgrounds.
- You will learn about Canada, world cultures, and Indigenous traditions.
- You will help youth, give back to the community, and make a difference!
- You will have a lot of fun in the process.
How do I Volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering for the ConnectEd Summer program or ConnectEd Pathways program or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-978-1818.