LINC Employment Related Language Training (ERLT)
Before You Register
Please note: Before registering in one of these programs, ALL participants require a Language Benchmark Test provided by the following centre:
Language Assessment and Referral Centre (LARC)
201 – 336 5th Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 2P4
CLB level 7 and 8 classes (ERLT: Employment-Related Language Training) focus mainly on employment and introduce clients to the Canadian labour market, providing workplace-based instruction that emphasizes Canadian workplace language, culture, and practices.
Who can take this program?
Our Employment Related Language Training (ERLT) is a program specifically designed for immigrants with intermediate to advanced English skills. ERLT offers classes at various locations during various times to accommodate the students’ wide range of requests.
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be either a Permanent Resident of Canada, Protected Person or a Convention Refugee who has been selected by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); and
- Have a current and valid language assessment that supports referral to the classes being offered.
- CLB 6-7 – Saskatoon Evangelical Free Church, 9:00am – 12:00pm, Monday – Friday
- CLB 6-7 – Wildwood Mennonite Church, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday
- CLB 6-7 – SIA Main Office, 9:00am – 3:00pm, Saturday
- CLB 7-8 – Forest Grove Community Church, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
For general registration purposes and LINC information: LINC Support Worker – Mohammad at 306-986-0075.
We accept a maximum of 15-16 participants in the LINC ERLT classes.
If you are interested in applying for LINC ERLT classes, please fill out the online form below.